Join Us

  •    
    I am a: 
    Seeking a: 
    Age From: 
    To
    Country / Area: 
     
     
  • Not a member?
    Older Men Dating Younger Women

Monday, February 4, 2013

Tips for Older Men on How to choose romantic gifts on Valentine's Day - AgeSingle.com


Valentine's Day  is around the corner, my heart began to the familiar with anxiety. Maybe you feel like me such an old man so unreasonable can let a person can't stand, but I don't embarrassed, for her, for my true love.
Valentine's Day - Agesingle.com

Then, in such a night, I went through the every corner of the heart, start looking for that can be called valentine's day gift things.

  • Rose:

If I were a moral person, I will send her roses. On weekdays she doesn't like flowers, of course, also don't like roses. But last year's valentine's day I clear from her eyes to see a kind to be called the envy of things. But I think I will not send her a handful of roses, to send sent a, or a car or a boat, you know what I mean it.


  • Candy:

If I were a warm sweet person, I will send candy. My girlfriend likes to eat sugar, this is why I think the reason of candy. I'm really very grateful to those who have creative candy company, because not only candy delicious, packing also fine. Think of college, a boy to pursue a girl, once will candy and various grotesque rubber into prior put lucky star glass jar, I don't know why to send rubber, also don't know the girl why should not be touched.

  • Love poetry:


If I were a did not have money to buy flowers and too lazy to calculate, I will... Do you know how I will. "Poetry" is a kind of persuasive things. Women are like the taste of poetry, it makes people feel romantic breath. I prefer "I would rather be a lamb, with in your side. I wish you every day with a thin thong, gently hit on me". Of course, if I started a better, don't have this.

  • Dinner:

If I were a millionaire, I and she total into valentine's day dinner, is of course the candlelight dinner, does that still use to say? The black dress, white table linen, shining with silver tableware set off the bright rose. Romantic violin streamed tickling the difficult to scratch notes, during meals not topple time to come up with the money her name carved the necklace for her and for her wear. Have carved a name, one thousand break up can forget it will come back the money of course, they don't care, I don't blind to think, this gift is the most boring.


  • Ring:

However, the business can't do, but the public praise retain Gold too tiresome, diamond is too expensive, send platinum, you a small circle, put her ring again. You don't get me wrong, the ring is not trap, even, this love trap and why not good? If platinum also is bad, then send the ivory, appear have grade.

  • Perfume:

If I were a very fashionable person, I will send her perfume. Because I heard that way is can smell in the memories of those who keep the most long things. But I the perfume knowledge is limited, I make it clear and give her a surprise. Ever since then, I can in this familiar smell, intoxicated.

  • Handmade cards:

If I were a little blood youth, I made a card for her. This I like, like a time in love girl to a glimmer of sewing own as a dowry. This piece of no economic value card will have a I love the people appreciate, it is enough.

  • Toys:

If I were a girl quite understand mind, I'll send her toys. It is best that fluffy, ted a bear, Garfield. Every time I see these, she will be exaggerated for these lovely things exclamation, I never mind, because I love her. Although it is a little like a birthday gift, but as long as not to pursue her and what?

  • Record:

If I were a romantic and careful person, I will send her record. Together with two people are like the music is a wonderful thing, I hope she won't because it's too moved and kiss me, because you know my concentration is not too good.

  • Yourself:

If I were a know the appeal, I'll pack your gave her. She once said, I am the gift her best gift, you know I was touched by how much? So, I can no longer drab, according to her favorite image to design, and put some of her favorite perfume. All systems go in to knock at her door, with prepared before ribbon on her head hit a bowknot, because you don't forget, I now is valentine's day gift.



The author summary:

A gift is just a form, work hard to love she is women want. Enough to enjoy the evening of Valentine's Day, don't forget older men dating younger women the most effective dating site - AgeSingle.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment